Waxland.gr is the online store of exhibition and distribution of products through the Internet of the Greek company “WAX AND CRAFT”, located at the address 69 Arapaki Str. & Stoa Karantinou, Kallithea, 17676, in Greece (VAT NR: EL052062442 / DOY A’ KALLITHEAS). Before entering the online store and browsing our website, we invite you to consult the following terms and conditions, which apply specifically to the use of the online store of WAX AND CRAFT, located at waxland.gr. Make sure you agree to the following terms and conditions because any transaction with us through the above website waxland.gr is governed by the following terms and your transaction with us implies acceptance of these terms.
WAX AND CRAFT reserves the right to unilaterally modify or renew these terms and conditions of transactions made through its online store. WAX AND CRAFT undertakes the obligation to inform the users for any modifications as well as for any change, through the website of this online store. It is clarified that the change of terms does not occupy orders that you have already placed.
2. Provided Information & Products
WAX AND CRAFT is committed to the completeness and validity of the information provided on the website of waxland.gr, both in terms of the existence of the essential characteristics that are described on a case-by-case basis for each product it has, as well as the accuracy of the data the services provided by the online store of WAX AND CRAFT, subject to any technical or typographical errors, which have escaped attention or have occurred unintentionally or due to any interruption of the website due to force majeure.
3. Limitation of Liability
WAX AND CRAFT guarantees the timely information of the final consumers about their non-availability. The online store of WAX AND CRAFT is not responsible for any technical problems that may arise to users when they attempt to access the website and during it and are related to the operation or compatibility of their own infrastructure with the use of the website. WAX AND CRAFT also has no responsibility for acts or omissions of third parties and especially unauthorized interventions of third parties in products and / or services and / or information available through it.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
The website waxland.gr is the official website of WAX AND CRAFT All content on the websites, posted by WAX AND CRAFT, including images, graphics, photos, drawings, texts, services and products are the intellectual property of WAX AND CRAFT and are protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions. The names, images, logos and insignia representing WAX AND CRAFT and / or its online store and / or third parties affiliated with them and their products or services are the exclusive trademarks and insignia of WAX AND CRAFT or / and waxland.gr and / or the above third parties and are protected by Greek, EU and international laws on trademarks and industrial and intellectual property and unfair competition. In any case, their appearance and display on the waxland.gr websites should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of their license or right of use.
5. User Obligations
The users of the waxland.gr websites accept that they will not use them and the online store of WAX AND CRAFT for sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting in any other way any Content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, offensive, defamatory, defamatory , defamatory, obscene, obscene, libelous, violates someone else’s privacy, shows empathy, or expresses racial, ethnic or other discrimination, may cause harm to minors in any way, may not be transmitted in accordance with law or contractual or infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any third party, or any third-party software or software. other codes, arch programs or programs designed to interrupt, cause damage, destroy or interfere with the operation of any computer software or hardware, whether intentionally or unintentionally in violation of applicable Greek and Community law and its provisions, may harass third parties in any way and any content used to collect or store users’ personal data.
WAX AND CRAFT recognizes the importance of the issue of the security of your personal data as well as your electronic transactions and takes all the necessary measures, with the most modern and advanced methods, in order to ensure your maximum possible security. All information, which is related to your personal data and your transactions, is secure and confidential. The security of the WAX AND CRAFT Online Store is achieved by the following methods:
The passwords used for your identification are two: the Password (e-mail or username) and the Personal Secret Security Code (password), which every time you enter them provide you with absolute security access to your personal information. You are given the opportunity to change your Personal Security Code (password) and your e-mail address (e-mail) as often as you wish. The only one who has access to your data is you through the above codes and you are solely responsible for maintaining its confidentiality and concealment from third parties. In case of loss or leakage you must notify us immediately, otherwise the online store of WAX AND CRAFT is not responsible for the use of the secret code by an unauthorized person. For security reasons, we recommend that you change your password at regular intervals and avoid using the same and easily traceable codes (eg date of birth). We also suggest you use not only letters and numbers but also symbols and password creation.
If there is no activity for 20 minutes, the members of the online store of WAX AND CRAFT are automatically disconnected
Controlled Access (firewall)
Access to WAX AND CRAFT systems (servers) is controlled by a firewall, which allows the use of specific services by customers / users while prohibiting access to systems and databases with confidential data and information of the company.
Confidentiality of Transactions
Confidentiality is self-evident. The same basic principles that govern traditional transactions apply in the case of e-commerce. All information transmitted by the user / member to WAX AND CRAFT is confidential and WAX AND CRAFT has taken all necessary measures to use them only to the extent deemed necessary in the context of the services provided. Some of the measures that have been taken are the following:
- Only authorized employees have access to your transaction information and only when necessary, e.g. to process your applications.
- WAX AND CRAFT does not disclose customer and transaction information unless authorized in writing by you or as required by a court order or decision of another public authority. In the event that WAX AND CRAFT uses third parties to support its systems, it takes care to ensure confidentiality.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of Chapter 7 hereof, relating to Personal Data, you may request any information held about you as well as their correction in the event that you can substantiate an error. For your own safety, you should also treat all information provided through the service as confidential and confidential and not make any disclosure to third parties.
7. Protection of Personal Data
8. Purchase of Products
Pending: Your order has been received by a partner of our company who checks it for correctness, and we expect from you the deposit of the amount (for orders by payment method: Deposit in a bank account)
Ongoing: Your order is in the process of assembling products in our warehouse.
Completed: This confirms that the order has been invoiced and sent to the address stated by you.
Cancelled: Your order has been canceled after your request or impossible to contact you to confirm. In case there is a pending issue in your order then a corresponding e-mail and / or sms will be sent to you. Alternatively we will contact you on the phone numbers you have given us when registering or registering the order on our site.
There is no way to deactivate these updates, the sending of which is a prerequisite for the proper progress of your order. We invite you to ensure that these e-mails can reach you and keep them throughout our transaction. It is your obligation, in case you do not receive the relevant e-mails, in accordance with the general terms governing our transactions, to inform us without delay. Your products are delivered as soon as possible and in any time not exceeding thirty days from the conclusion of the contract. Exceptions are products with Delivery Status (status), “Expected Soon” and “Upon order”, for which there is a separate delivery update.
9. E-shop Returns Policy
You can return a product in its original packaging and if the packaging has not been damaged by weather, etc. and we will pay the price if you notify us in writing via the contact form on the website or by calling the Customer Service Department at 2109567819, your decision within 30 calendar days from the date of the order. In any case, the products you wish to return must be accompanied by the necessary legal documents and receipts. The shipping costs of the return of the product are not covered by WAX AND CRAFT and are borne by the customer. WAX AND CRAFT refunds do not include initial shipping costs to you if they exceed the cost of universal postal service. The return of the returned products will be made as soon as possible. In any case, it will take place after you inform us in writing about the return request of the products and we accept their return as well as if the products have been delivered to the company. We reserve the right to refuse a return or replacement of a product upon its return. For the products that are characterized as “Upon Order” the company enters exactly the quantity ordered by the customer for which changes, cancellations, returns are not accepted. provided by law or this in accordance with the law Store return policy Within 30 days from the date of your order you can return the product in its original packaging by presenting the proof of purchase, and receive a credit note Products with obvious signs of use no are accepted Sorry, but we do not accept returns on any product that has been modified / used. Shipping costs and other additional services are non-refundable. We reserve the right to refuse a product return or replacement. The customer undertakes to return the goods to the company’s warehouse For the products marked “Upon Order” the company enters exactly the quantity ordered by the customer. Therefore, changes, cancellations, returns are not accepted. You are not entitled to withdraw in the cases of article 3b of law 2251/94 and in any other case that is provided by law or the present in accordance with the law.
10. Supplier Responsibility and Guarantee.
Seller Liability for Defects.
1. The producer of every product you buy is responsible for any damage due to a defect in his product. Any agreement to limit or release the producer from its liability is void. Claims against the producer for damages are barred after three years after the injured party was informed or should have been informed of the damage, the defect and the identity of the producer. A decade after the release of this product, the rights of the injured party against the producer are amortized. In case of doubt as to the identity of the manufacturer of a product you purchased from us, please let us know.
2. Any durable consumer goods shall be accompanied by a written guarantee from the manufacturer of the product or from the undertaking which imported the product into the EU or from the undertaking affixing to the product its marks appearing as the manufacturer (of the other “Supplier”). Please pay special attention to the terms of the warranty provided by the Supplier as well as to the other accompanying documents and information which are the responsibility of the Supplier and are included in the products and especially those relating to information on the safe use and maintenance of the products. We especially emphasize the following:
3. The supplier must provide the consumer in writing, in Greek or with internationally established symbols, clear and complete instructions for the safe use, maintenance, maintenance and full utilization of the product and information about the risks during use and its maintenance.
4. The guarantee must include, in simple, legible and comprehensible wording in the Greek language, at least the name and address of the guarantor, the product to which the guarantee refers, its exact content, its duration and the extent of its territorial validity of. The guarantee must comply with the rules of good faith and not be waived by excessive exemption clauses. The warranty period must be reasonable in relation to the possible life of the product. Possible product life is the reasonably expected time at which the product can be used as intended, even after repair or replacement of spare parts, until wear and tear from regular use renders the product unusable or reused. financially unprofitable. If during the warranty period a defect appears in the product and the supplier refuses or delays the repair beyond the necessary time, the consumer is entitled to request the replacement of the product with a new one of the same characteristics and quality or if it is not repaired, request a withdrawal from the product. contract. If the required repair time exceeds fifteen (15) working days, the consumer is entitled to request the temporary replacement of the product for the duration of the repair. The breach of the obligations by the Supplier, does not affect the validity of the guarantee, which the consumer can rely on and demand from the Supplier its observance. In case of replacement of the product or its spare part, the warranty is automatically renewed for the entire duration of the new product or spare part.
5. In addition to the warranty, the Supplier of new durable consumer goods must ensure to consumers the continuous provision of technical services for their maintenance and repair for a period equal to their probable lifespan. The Supplier must also ensure that consumers can supply spare parts and other products, which are required for their use according to their destination, for the duration of their possible life.
6. Pursuant to the above provisions, WAX AND CRAFT, as long as it is a Supplier of a product, as defined above, will provide you with every possible assistance to fulfill the terms of the Supplier’s warranty, at no charge to you. This regardless of the maintenance services outside the warranty, which we can provide you on a case by case basis with the current charge.
7. WAX AND CRAFT has against you all the obligations provided in the Civil Code for the seller. Especially in case of defect of the product we sell you you can: (a) request its repair without your charge or its replacement with another unless this is impossible or requires disproportionate costs (b) to request a price reduction and (c) ) to withdraw, unless it is an insignificant actual defect. The above obligations do not exist in the event that the defect has been caused by you, or in a narrow or broad sense of force majeure. In any case, the products must be accompanied by the necessary legal documents and receipts. These obligations in each case are statute-barred within two years.
8. Order Cancellation
Without limitation of the Withdrawal provisions of Article 9, the cancellation of the order can be done in the following cases: Before the order is completed, during the electronic ordering process you can “back” and remove the quantities of products from the your cart by clicking the “Remove” button. If the online order has been completed but the product has not been shipped yet you can call 2109567819 and one of our partners will undertake the cancellation of your order. Upon receipt of the product, call us at 2109567819 or contact us via the email form on the website, explaining the reason you wish to cancel the order. One of our partners will serve you immediately and will inform you about all your options. If your order has already been invoiced, cancellations will not be accepted.
9. Eshop Payment Methods
Payment by Credit Card: The online store of WAX AND CRAFT accepts all credit, debit and prepaid cards Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express. All payments made using a card are processed through the electronic payment platform of the National Bank and uses TLS 1.1 encryption with 128-bit encryption protocol (Secure Sockets Layer – SSL). Encryption is a way of encrypting information until it reaches its intended recipient, who will be able to decrypt it using the appropriate key. For purchases with your credit card, follow the instructions in our online store. You will be asked to fill out the order form and the number and expiry date as well as the 3-digit number (CVV) on the back of your credit card. In case you choose to pay by credit card you must be present at the receipt of your order with your credit card and your ID. In this case (ie payment by credit card) it is not allowed to receive the order from a third party who displays the credit card and wishes to pay with it for you. In case the order is made on the data and on behalf of a company then the credit card you use must be corporate. That is, to have been issued in the data of the respective company. Upon receipt of the order, the holder of the corporate credit card must also be present, with his card and ID. Installment Purchase: You can purchase products up to 6 interest-free installments for purchases from € 500.00 and over through your credit card.
Payment by Credit Card: The physical store of WAX AND CRAFT accepts all credit, debit and prepaid cards Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express. In case you choose to pay by credit card you must be present at the receipt of your order with your credit card and your ID. In this case (ie payment by credit card) it is not allowed to receive the order from a third party who displays the credit card and wishes to pay with it for you. In case the order is made on the data and on behalf of a company then the credit card you use must be corporate. That is, to have been issued in the data of the respective company. Upon receipt of the order, the holder of the corporate credit card must also be present, with his card and ID.
Installment Purchase: You can buy products up to 6 interest-free installments for purchases from € 500.00 and over.
Payment of your oder: According to the current tax provisions, receipts worth more than € 500 (including VAT) to individuals (Retail Receipt) and receipts to professionals / companies (Sales Invoice) should be paid ONLY in the following ways: • Deposit / transfer to a bank account • Credit or debit card debit Documents to professionals / companies (Sales Invoice) worth over € 500 and up to € 2,999.99 can also be paid in Cash, but are NOT deductible from the customer’s expenses.
Receipt and payment of your order in the WAX AND CRAFT store: In the final stage of completing the order, select “Receipt from store” in the Shipping Method. If your order is registered by 15:00 and the products are immediately available, then your order will be ready for collection in the next business day. Your order will remain with the company for 2 days. The payment of the order will be made at the cash register of the company upon receipt. In case you choose to pay for your order with a credit card, we inform you that the charge will be made at the company’s cash desk. You must have your credit card and ID (or passport) with you when paying for the order. Pay for your order at our following account:
NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE
Account Holder’s Name: Dimitriadou And. Venetia
and send us the copy of the bank payment order to email@example.com, indicating your order number so that the identification can be done easily and quickly. Upon receipt of the copy of the bank payment order, we process your order.
10. Difference between store price and online store price
The pricing policy of WAX AND CRAFT products is the same in all our distribution channels: store, catalogs, online store. However, in selected products we have created the so-called “WebOffer” offers, where their price in the online store differs from the other distribution channels and is valid only for purchases through this online store and shipping either to your place or for collection from the store. In any case, although we make every effort for the accurate indication of the data and prices that we quote in our online store, we can not exclude the possibility of typographical or technical errors in prices and characteristics of products. For this reason, we recommend you in the cases of “WebOffer” offers, before each payment and the completion of your order to contact for confirmation of this price with the Customer Service Department at 2109567819 or via the e-mail form of the website.
11. Order / Delivery of Products / Shipping Costs
When you place your order, you get the following message (example): “YOUR ORDER IS COMPLETED. THANK YOU. Your order number is XXXXXX. Please check your email. We have sent you a confirmation e-mail with the details of your order. “
Delivery dates and times:
Delivery days are from Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 15:00 pm for Attica. For the rest of Greece, the delivery times of the respective Transport Company are valid.
Receipt – Delivery of Products:
Place your order and WAX AND CRAFT sends your order, through the cooperating transport company. Deliveries are made within 5 working days. The above deadlines do not apply during periods of extreme weather or strikes and in any case of force majeure, which may affect transport times. In case any of the products is received broken / damaged upon delivery of the order, the company must be informed in writing via email, accompanied by photos, within 48 hours. After 48 hours the company will not accept that a product was received broken. The company is obliged in a short time to replace this type with a new one. In case of unconditional receipt of the item, it is considered that it was delivered in excellent external condition without aesthetic defects. In case of installed products the company does not take any responsibility
Shipping costs are calculated according to the volume of the order and the delivery area and are listed before the completion of the order.
12. Order delay
Your order may be delayed for the following reasons:
– The product has been delayed from being shipped by our supplier:
In order to be able to offer you very competitive prices, we order our products from a very wide range of suppliers. However, there are cases where an order can be transported, so we do not have it in our warehouses when we calculate. In such a case, we will contact you to ask if you want us to deliver your order without this product or to suggest you an alternative. We will send this item to you immediately upon receipt in our warehouses.
– The product you ordered has already been removed and is no longer available:
Among the products we exhibit in our online store there are rare cases where their supplier suddenly and unannounced announces that he is removing them. In this case, an employee of our company will contact you directly to give you all the alternatives. In periods of extreme weather events or strikes as well as in any case of force majeure, which may affect the transport and delivery of your order. In case it is impossible to contact you by phone and / or by e-mail (if there is a problem with your order, either in relation to the product or in relation to its payment) because eg your details that you have entered are not properly updated. In any case, the delay does not exceed thirty days from the conclusion of the contract.
13. Informative e-mails (newsletters)
1. WAX AND CRAFT sends informative emails at regular intervals.
2. WAX AND CRAFT is not responsible if the newsletters are not delivered to their destination, although it makes every effort with ISP’s (Internet Service providers) to deliver
3. Newsletters can end up in the spam folder, so please check regularly that they are not stored there
4. Put the sending address of firstname.lastname@example.org in your safe list
5. In case you wish to no longer receive informative newsletters or you wish to unsubscribe from the WAX AND CRAFT news delivery system, you can do so through any email you have received. You will always find a link to unsubscribe from our updates.
6. WAX AND CRAFT uses a provider (3rd party company) to identify (tracking) the recipients of the newsletter. Does not provide information to third parties on name, surname, home address
7. The update from WAX AND CRAFT, is done only if you choose it and for as long as you wish. On the contrary, in case you have placed an order on waxland.gr, we send automated information messages (email) about the progress of your order. There is no way to deactivate these updates, the sending of which is a prerequisite for the proper progress of your order. We invite you to ensure that these e-mails can reach you and keep them throughout our transaction. It is your obligation, in case you do not receive the relevant e-mails, in accordance with the general terms governing our transactions, to inform us without delay.
14. Minor deviations
Despite all our efforts for the correctness and the correct display of the products on our website, there is a possibility of small deviations in the colors due to the lighting during the photography or even in the resolution of the user’s screen.